1. Hello Willem and Jose,
sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
We all had a great week in Puntas, it was so “different”, friendly and easy-going… I probably stayed in the water 2 or 3 hours everyday, just floating around and enjoying the peace and quiet… and the “Calamares a la plancha” from Bar el Faro are truly to die for. All in all, a very relaxing week.
Thank you for being so kind and helpful all the way.
I got the €200 a while ago, thanks.
2. Unique, what an experience to be living in a Spanish village between people that to not speak a word of English.
Still very doable. What more can you ask for; the beach is your garden, your kind neighbors are your supermarket, 2 restaurants where they will do or cook anything you like.
Besides, all of the villagers are extraordinarily friendly. In spite of the somewhat older look of the villa it really has everything you can wish for.
A unique experience. We will certainly be coming back.
We have enjoyed the (short) stay at Casa Anavicente very much. It is perfectly equipped and the location is simply outstanding, we have never been before so close to the sea. By the way: The food at the nice bar next door (El Faro) can be highly recommended!!!
Kind regards and all the best – Catrin and Eckhard. Germany
PS Give our greetings to Wilma and tell her that we want to thank her for the warm welcome. She had to get up quiet early the morning we left.
3. Willem and José,
We spent a marvellous week in your house, the place is wonderful and the people very nice. We ate in El Faro and had fiesta with them, they are very kind and Wilma too. We would like to come back next year if it
is possible from 03/08/13 to 17/08/13.
Many thanks for all.
4. Hi we had a lovely holiday thank you. The casa had everything we needed and it was lovely to wake up hearing the sea. All three of the beach restaurants served lovely food and they were very friendly. We also visited the beach coves you suggested which were beautiful. Overall we had a lovely relaxing holiday. Thank you. Sue and Roger.
5. Hello Willem and Jose,
we really enjoyed our stay in Ana Vicente. We had everything we needed, an idyllic house in a very, very authentic village and a car to make trips. The house is very tastefully equipped.
We saw beautiful beaches and other places and really liked the area. On our last day on our way back to Alicante we had the total contrast programme: La Manga!
All in all, we spent a beautiful, quiet holiday 🙂
6. We – 2 adults – spent the Easter week in Casa Anavincente. We had rented fishermen`s huts before and appreciated the authenticity and location directly by the beach, but had expected a very basic accommodation. It actually did look so from outside, but inside facilities were renovated, nicely decorated and we had everything we needed. Our life took place outside only (except for nights, of yourse) and we were happy with the nice terrace, the furniture outside and the absolutely fantastic view. The kitchen is fully equipped, as is the bathroom, there are towels, cloths, cleaning equipment etc. We never made use of the TV or the sound system or any of the children`s toys.
If you enjoy quiet, being in a totally Spanish village, if you are mobile, this is ideal. Villages and beaches can be reached by car in no time. We made lots of trips, among them to Cabo Cope, Cartagena, La Manga, Bolnuevo, Puerto de Mazarron and enjoyed all of them. It was great to return to “our” little house afterwards, not having to dress up, just enjoying a quiet meal, the sunset, the rising moon just across the terrace!
By the way, the beds are nice for those who like them not too soft – we do!
We can recommend the house – but tastes vary, of course!
Contacts with the renters were completely uncomplicated, helpful and caring.
If you can put that on your website I hope it`s helpful – I could also do that in German, if needed.
We keep studying our many, many photos of this beautiful place – thank you for having us!
Regards from Austria
Good evening !
Oh yes, I had a very good time at the Casa Anavicente ! And the family from the blue house next door and the one from the restaurant El Faro are real nice people. I enjoyed my time. Really relaxing. Just what I needed ! Breakfast in the morning on the terrace was just a fabulous start of the day ! Visits of great surroundings with the cities of Mazzaron and Cartagena, the white Andalusian homes in Nijar and Mojacar, the castle of Lorca, the views from Bateria de Castillitos, and the walk in Cabo Cope with its romantic creeks. Delicious late lunch at the restaurant next door; great food, great service and great price. Walks on the beach or relaxing on the sun lounger. And going asleep with the sound of the waves… Pure happiness ! I will come again !
Have a nice evening and best regards!
Linda and myself have had lots of villa/cottage Spanish holidays.
Casa Anavicente has a great Spanish feel yet, all up to date tech.
Casa is perfectly situated 10mtrs from stunning beach + great swimming.
Restaurants next door. BUT no noise. Also lots of beaches to travel to. Inside casa Anavicente the ceiling fans are excellent and very quite (makes for a great night sleep with the only sound you here is the folding of the waves).
Kitchen + equipment + bathroom ; all high standard.
This lovely casa is worth a visit!!! Mike + Linda Clarke.
9.This our second visit.Very clean . Very Spanish. The cooling system very good. On the beach. .Your gate at the back right on the beach.Restaurants next door .Eerything you need for great Holliday with or without.children.We are back next year.Mike and Linda Clarke.England.thanks again Jose +family x
10. If your dreams drive you to non crowded beaches or authentic fisherman villages, take this way : a charming cosy house just in front of the sea will host you .
Simple and stylish décoration inside, with friiendly owners, this is yours.
11. Good morning Willem and Jose,
Thank you for you email. We arrived home last night after 4 days travelling. We certainly did have a nice stay at Anavicente, a really nice experience and some wonderful memories. Thank you so much for accommodating us and the boys, they loved it too.
Our very best wishes,
Jane & David